Installation Process Through Installer (UEFI 64-bit only)
PrimeOS installer has been launched for installing PrimeOS in 64 bit UEFI systems in dual-boot mode alongside Windows.
Download the installer and follow the steps below for installing PrimeOS
- Launch the exe program and choose the drive from which you want to make a partition for PrimeOS.
- Input the space in MB for the new PrimeOS partition.
- Proceed to installation.
- Note : Ignore all the cmd and disk manager pop ups for formatting the new partition.
- The system will restart and installation process will begin.
- After installation, you will have the boot menu for both PrimeOS and Windows.